Our new wagon, similar to a shepherds hut but more correctly called a ‘living van’, is based on the mobile accommodation that would have been used by teams travelling with steam traction engines while carrying out ploughing, forestry work, road construction etc. It has been hand built at Dunn Street Farm using an old farm chassis as a base and designed to accommodate up to 4 guests.
Included with the Wagon
- Pull out double bed, bunk beds.
- Barbecue – charcoal available to purchase on site.
- Solar powered lighting.
- Firepit – firewood available to purchase on site.
- Fitted gas hob and sink.
- Cool box.
- Mattress and sheets for all beds are provided.
- Tea, coffee, tea towel, washing up liquid, cloth, kettle, cutlery & utensils, plates/bowls, glasses, cups, caffetterie and pans.
Please bring your duvets/sleeping bag and pillows for the bunk beds
Shower, toilet, washing facilities, fridge/freezer facilities are located in the farm yard.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
Full payment is required when making your booking, cancellations need to be made 28 days before your arrival date. If there are extenuating circumstances where you need to cancel your booking after this period please refer to the Wagon Booking Terms and Conditions.
Check in after 3pm, check out before 11am.
A minimum stay policy of 3 nights applies to Bank Holiday weekends applies and 2 nights at all other times.