Wagon Booking Terms and Conditions
Cancellation by You
Please telephone or email immediately if you have to cancel your booking. On the same day you should send us a written explanation and proof of the reason for your cancellation.
- If you cancel more than 28 days before the booked arrival date, a full refund will be given.
- If you cancel less than 28 days before the booked arrival date, we will only refund the balance for the following reasons:
- Accident or illness to you or any member of the party included on your booking – on production of confirmation from a GP/consultant,
- Death or disablement of you or any member of your party or a close relative – on production of a copy of the death certificate or GP/consultant’s letter,
- Jury or witness services in a Court of Law – on production of call-up notification,
- Redundancy – on production of employer’s notice.
- If none of the above reasons apply, all monies will be automatically lost.
- If we do not receive the relevant copy documents prior to your arrival date regarding one of the above reasons, no refund will be made.
- We strongly recommend that you take out an appropriate insurance policy.
- Refunds are made via the online payment system.
Cancellation by Us
Whilst we will make every effort to provide the booked accommodation, there may be exceptional circumstances when we are forced to cancel a booking. In these circumstances, an alternative date will be offered or if an alternative is not available, a refund will be issued.